Our church choir is open to men, women, boys and girls from 8 to 80+! Although the choir is up and running we would be delighted to welcome new members.
Our vision is to:
- sing exciting and interesting music;
- make the services extra special and to inspire people who attend church;
- sing for weddings and to give concerts;
- be able to sing in different cathedrals;
- be one of the best choirs in Suffolk.
Although the choir is still in the early stages of development we aim to build a wonderful choir for a wonderful building. Former experience is great but full training will be given as part of the Royal School of Music training scheme.
If you are interested in joining the choir please contact our Director of Music, Peter Tryon, on 01449 736049. There is a choir practice on Thursday evening and a service at 10.15am on Sunday morning plus other special services, concerts and weddings.